The 24" NEC MultiSync EA245WMi with SpectraView II is an ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA245WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models.ControlSync™ technology allows users to control up to six EA245WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors. Full-featured connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment. Includes a color calibration sensor and SpectraView II software for simple color accuracy
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort 1.2 in / out, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Touch-sensitive OSD® controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, thereby conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display’s brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- ENERGY STAR 7.0 and TCO 7.0
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Includes the SpectraView EA Kit (SVII-EA-KIT) with SpectraView II software and Spyder colorimeter!
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Ambient Light Sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% power
Picture by Picture (PBP) mode
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source.
Carbon Footprint Meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
Enables a security cable to be attached to the projector.
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.