We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Premium protection for home, corporate, retail, telecom and industrial applications, the EURO-4 Isobar 4-Outlet 230V Surge Protector features a surge protection rating of 680 joules to defend your sensitive electronics against surges and spikes.
The EURO-R features four widely spaced C13 outlets, which are arranged in two exclusive isolated filter banks that prevent equipment connected to one bank from interacting with equipment connected to the other. These internal barriers also prevent disruptive line noise from causing A/V distortion, computer lock-ups, data errors and similar problems. Large toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors remove EMI/RFI interference and prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems.
Because residential power outlets have three wires - hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G) - the EURO-4 protects all three, covering two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
An integrated 9A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in the event of an overload. A lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected components. A C14 inlet accepts a variety of detachable power cords, such as the included six-foot (1.8 meters) C13 cable. An all-metal housing ensures long life and durability.
- Tripp Lite's ISOBAR is the world's #1 selling premium suppressor series with more than 18 million satisfied customers and a safety-tested history of 20+ years.
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications.
- Multi-component suppression circuits combine torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment.
- 4 outlets arranged in two filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on.
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 680 joules.
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets.
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/off status.
- 2m C13 to C14 interconnection cable included.
- Keyhole mounting tabs allow permanent installation.
- 200-240VAC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.