The SMX1050SLT SmartPro 230V 1.05kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1050SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.Featuring eight C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1050SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or overload.Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input range of 174V–266V (220V), 182V–278V (230V) or 190V–290V (240V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s downloadable PowerAlert® software, the SMX1050SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional network management card permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or overload
- 8 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 350-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 20 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains selectable nominal output without using battery power
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 174V–266V (220V), 182V–278V (230V) or 190V–290V (240V)
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status
Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert softwar
- Protect against power surges over telephone/DSL or network Ethernet lines
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.