We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
3000VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. Offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Switches to battery-derived AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA L5-30P input plug and 7 UPS-supported output receptacles (6 x 5-15/20R, 1 x L5-30R). Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and installed Network Management Card. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces. PowerAlert power management software is available via free download. Three-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation, and battery warning LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- SmartPro line-interactive UPS system is ideal for voice, data, medical and industrial networking applications
- Line-interactive voltage regulation maintains selectable 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 83V and overvoltages to 145V
- Enables continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides 12% and 24% voltage boost during brownouts and a 12% voltage cut during overvoltages
- Standard internal battery set offers 9 min. runtime at half load (1125W) and 3.5 min. at full load (2250W)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Space-saving upright tower format
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and slot for Network Management Card option; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, RELAYIOCARD and SNMPWEBCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- UPS interface supports on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, timed inverter shutoff, activate self-test and output power control
- NEMA L5-30P input plug/6 x NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 x NEMA L5-30R output receptacles
- Front panel LEDs provide current monitoring, voltage regulation, battery charge level and battery warning information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations; no time-consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.