We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
This TAA compliant 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub connects to one USB 2.0 port on a Mac or PC computer, adding seven USB 2.0 ports - allowing you to maximize the number of high speed USB peripherals connected to your computer. The hub supports cascaded installation with other USB 2.0 hubs, supporting up to 127 USB 2.0 device connections - a scalable solution for connecting multiple USB devices to a single host computer.
The 7 port hub includes a power adapter, but can be powered through USB bus connection to the host computer - allowing you to install the hub as needed without worrying about the availability of a power outlet.
- Charge iPod's or other portable devices that can be recharged through USB 2.0.
- Add additional USB 2.0 ports to a computer to connect more devices.
- Move USB ports further away from the computer chassis with an external hub.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add 7 additional external USB 2.0 ports with up to 480 Mbps of data bandwidth.
- Supports bus powered operation or an external power adapter to support high powered USB devices.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.