The NETGEAR® Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Switches series are purposely designed, wellbuilt and rigorously tested for small and medium-sized networks where reliability andperformance are the keys while Plug-N-Play connectivity and operational cost savingsare the must-haves. With a 1U form factor, they can be placed on the desktop orrack-mounted with the included rack-mount kit for professional installation.The JFS516 and JFS524 come with 16 and 24 ports 10/100Mbps copper portsrespectively. They offer energy efficiency features and are compliant with theIEEE 802.3az standard. Both models are fanless for silent operation, business classrugged, and come with a lifetime warranty.
Instant Network Connectivity for YourSmall Business and Home Office.
- Non-blocking switching architectureforwards and filters packets at fullwire-speed for maximum throughput.
- Up to 24 ports, each delivering up to200Mbps of dedicated network bandwdithto servers, PCs and newtork devices.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) foroptimized power saving.
- Rugged metal case and fanless design forreliable and silent operation
Business-Class, Built with Performanceand Reliability
- Plug-and-play begins working as soon asit’s powered on.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X automatically adjusts forstraight-through or crossover cables.
- Auto Sensing and IEEE 802.3 Nway AutoNegotiation.
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS for traffic prioritization.
- Intelligent LEDs for port link statusand activity.
- Compact size for the desktop or formounting in a standard 19 -inch rack.
- Backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.