We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's TLM626TEL15 surge suppressor offers complete AC and Tel/DSL line surge suppression for comprehensive protection of workstations, personal computers, home stereos, televisions, VCRs, DVD players and other sensitive electronics. Heavy grade AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. Set of RJ-11 telephone line suppression jacks protect a single dialup modem, DSL modem, fax or phone line. TLM626TEL15 offers 6 right-angle outlets, a 15 foot power cord and diagnostic LEDs to warn of wiring problems and suppressor damage. AC surge suppression rated at 1340 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Rugged metal housing with 2 designated transformer plug outlets offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- 6 right-angle outlets.
- 15 ft. cord.
- Built-in RJ-11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your telephone/DSL/modem/fax equipment; 6 ft. telephone cord included.
- Surge suppression rating: 1340 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering.
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker protects against overload.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
- Convenient keyhole slots allow secure mounting on wall or desk.
- Can accommodate up to 2 transformers without blocking adjacent outlets.
- Rugged metal case provides extra safety and durability.
- Illuminated power switch.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.