Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive application workloads? HPE Server Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. HPE MU SSDs offer the highest performance applications that need a balance of strong read and write and they typically have an endurance of between <1 and <10 drive writes per day. HPE SSDs are backed by over 2.4 million hours of the industry's most rigorous testing and qualification program ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE integrated firmware protects data from malicious attacks that could change or destroy it. The self-describing icons on the HPE SMART Carrier takes the guess work out of a drive's status and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSD) are ideal for Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Active Archiving, Database Applications and Data Warehousing.
- Achieve higher Input / Output per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- A broad portfolio of optimized solutions in capacities up to 1.6 TB and growing.
- 12 GB SAS, 6 GB SATA and NVMe.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.