We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- Ultra fast 6Gb/sec SAS for reliable data throughput
- Built on field-proven, reliable design
- Industry-best performance in a 10K RPM 2.5-inch form factor
- 18% faster sequential and up to 17% better random performance than competition
- Uses 28% less power during operation than competition
- 900GB capacity continues to support the 3.5- to 2.5-inch form factor transition
- High-performance 6Gb/s SAS for reliable data throughput
- Large 64MB cache buffer manages data efficiently
- Halogen-reduced design and industry-best power utilization for most eco-friendly 10K SFF hard drive
- Space and/or power constrained environments
- Enterprise-class servers and networked storage arrays
- Blade and 1U/2U rack-mounted servers
- Databases and Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
- High performance computing and other 24x7 applications
- Cloud computing
Ultrastar™ C10K900 is a 2.5-inch 10,000 RPM hard drive that leads the industry with 18% faster sequential and up to 17% random performance than the nearest competitor. The high-performance SAS 6Gb/s interface delivers data reliability, availability and scalability and is the only small form factor SAS drive in the industry to pack a 64MB cache buffer for optimized read/write response time.
Best-in-Class Power Performance
Power management innovations designed into the Ultrastar C10K900 enable industryleading power efficiency, up to 28% better than competing drives, and translate into reduced power requirements and lower cooling costs. HGST Advanced Power Management technology, with multi-state idle modes, maintains compatibility with the INCITS T10 Technical Committee standards direction and can be pre-programmed or manually initiated in the system. Ultrastar C10K900 continues the HGST tradition of environmental leadership with its halogen-reduced components and focus on low power consumption, and carries the HGST EcoTrac classification.
Driving the Small Form Factor Transition
Ultrastar C10K900 delivers a massive 900GB of storage space and enabling lower total cost of ownership for many enterprise environments, especially networked storage arrays. When faced with space and power limitations,the Ultrastar C10K900 is an efficient solution for online transaction processing, intensive data analysis and multi-user applications. Some models of the C10K900 also offer Bulk Data Encryption for hard-drive-level data security. These self-encrypting models are designed to the Trusted Computing Group’s Enterprise A Security Subsystem Class encryption specification and allow customers to reduce costs associated with drive retirement and extend drive life by enabling swift and secure repurposing of drives.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.